24.10.12

[Outfit Inspiration] My so called Style

90’s inspired look has been around for a while this year, I’m not gonna talk about it. I just want to indulge in some “actual” grunge style. Lately I’ve been spending my nights watching old episodes of My So Called Life and I love, love, love Angela Chase’s effortless style. It so laid back and cozy sporting several flannels and old jumpers and yet it’s feminine thanks to floral skirts and long-dresses. The thing that I like the most about grunge style, though, is the “art of layering”. Dresses over t-shirts, gilets over jumpers, the ever-green lumberjack flannel carelessly thrown on any outfit… I’m in love!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I love to read your words! :)

Grazie mille per esservi fermati qui.
Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! :)

Creative Commons License

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails