25.11.11

Things I’m grateful for this week #18

Alcune delle cose migliori della settimana appena passata…

Here’s a quick recap of some the best things of the week...

Amici virtuali
Virtual friends

Essere viva
Being alive

Un nuovo album di Joni Mitchell
A new album of Joni Mitchell

Parmigiano, gnam!
Parmesan, yum!

Ricevere visite a sopresa
Having my friends visiting me

Mettere su albero e presepe
Put up my tiny Christmas tree and Nativity scene

Comprare scarpe
Shoes shopping

Saint Paul e il Millennium Bridge
Saint Paul and the Millennium Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I love to read your words! :)

Grazie mille per esservi fermati qui.
Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! :)

Creative Commons License

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails