11.11.11

Things I’m grateful for this week #16

Voi tutti, che leggete, seguite, commentate…

You all, beautiful people out there reading me, following me, commenting and writing to me...


Emozioni

Sweet feelings



Parole sagge da conservare

Wise words


Guardare la luna dalla mia finestra

Staring at  the moon from my window


Stivali caldi e confortevoli per camminare in mezzo alle foglie dorate

Cozy boots to walk through golden leaves

E voi? Chi o cosa ha reso speciale la vostra settimana?

What about you? Who or what made your week special?

1 comment:

  1. -I tuoi post
    -amare e ricevere amore
    -il profumo dell'autunno
    -creare

    :****

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I love to read your words! :)

Grazie mille per esservi fermati qui.
Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! :)

Creative Commons License

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails