9.9.11

Things I’m grateful for this week #7

Cosa mi è successo di bello negli ultimi 7 giorni?

Here’s some of the nice things that happened to me during the last 7 days.



Abbattere qualche pregiudizio e cambiare idea

Overcoming prejudice and changing my mind



Nuovi amici

Making new friends



Iniziare un nuovo entusiasmante progetto

Starting a new, exciting project



Ascoltare storie incredibili

Listening to amazing stories people



Godere il sole (qui è una rarità, quindi ancora più prezioso)

Enjoying the Sun



Se vi va di unirvi a me, fate il vostro elenco su blog, facebook, twitter, tumblr oppure semplicemente lasciate un paio di righe tra i commenti.

Would you like to join me? Just write your own list  on facebook, twitter, tumblr or simply leave a comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I love to read your words! :)

Grazie mille per esservi fermati qui.
Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! :)

Creative Commons License

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails