30.9.11

Things I’m grateful for this week #10

La settimana è agli sgoccioli così come la mia breve vacanza italiana, ecco una lista delle cose migliori degli ultimi 7 giorni (lista che coincide anche con la perfetta terapia per annientare lo stress, riaccendere la speranza e ricaricare le batterie, ve lo assicuro!).

Another week is gonna finish and so does my holiday here in Italy. Here’s a list of things that made me happy during the last 7 days (this list is the perfect therapy to fight stress, to recharge and to feel full of hope again, I promise you!).

La mia famiglia ♥

My family


Il mare a settembre

The sea



Le montagne

Mountains



Il mio amore peloso

My furry love



E voi? Chi o cosa ha reso speciale la vostra settimana?

What about you? Who or what made your week special?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I love to read your words! :)

Grazie mille per esservi fermati qui.
Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! :)

Creative Commons License

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails